Parts Isolation Systems
About Our Parts Isolation Systems
Parts Isolation Systems (also called "Escapement Systems") isolate correctly-oriented parts to speed the assembly process. We have many different ways to isolate parts to best fit your assembly line.
Our Parts Isolation Systems
- "Escape & Blow" Parts Isolation Systems
- Escape & Blow systems isolate an individual part and then blow the part through a flexible tube the the point of assembly.
- "Dead Nest" Parts Isolation
- A "Dead Nest" is a non-vibrating isolation container that holds parts in the correctly oriented position, awaiting pickup for assembly.
- Shuttle Isolation
- Shuttle isolation systems push, pull or otherwise "shuttle" parts off of the main connecting track into a "Dead Nest" that holds parts in the correctly oriented position, awaiting pickup for assembly.